Best Temecula Property Management – Temecula is a Desirable Location
Coming from the Luiseño Indian word Temecunga – from “temet” meaning sun and “ngna” meaning “place of”, the name Temecula beautifully translates to “Where the sun breaks through the mist”. This is a fitting name for such a beautiful city.
Temecula is located in the wine country area of Riverside County. With its rolling terrain and mild climate, it is a popular tourist destination. People come to visit the Temecula Valley Wine Country, walk around Old Town Temecula or relax at the Temecula Valley Polo Club or at the Pechanga Casino which is also a golf and spa resort. The Temecula Valley Balloon and Wine Festival is another major tourist draw.
The 1990’s brought rapid growth to the Temecula Valley. Drawn by affordable housing prices and the popular wine country (it is home to more than 45 wineries), many families made their move from San Diego and Orange County.
Today, Temecula is one of the most desired locations to buy a property. The median home value in Temecula is $423,200. Temecula home values have gone up 4.1% over the past year and predictions point to a further increase of 3.9% within the next year. The median price of homes currently listed in Temecula is $459,000. The median rent price in Temecula is $1,995.
This indicates how desirable a location it is that people are willing to pay higher rents to enjoy the great lifestyle, good quality of schools and exceptional safety in Temecula.
RRI Property Management has several clients in this city and they have come to trust in our company to provide the best Temecula property management services.
Why Hire a Property Manager?
Your real estate investment might be one of the largest investments you will ever make. The last thing you would want is to have a white elephant in your hands. For your property to be worth your investment dollars, renting it out and keeping it rented maximizes its earning potential.
The process of renting out, however, can be full of challenges and can be stressful. Not only do you need to invest time and effort in marketing it properly to get the best rent rates, dealing with tenants and their concerns, rent collection and follow-up, repairs and maintenance could eat up a lot of your time. And what if you get bad tenants? It is often best to leave it to the professionals.
There are many advantages to engaging the services of a property manager. RRI, being the best Temecula property management company, has the experience and industry know-how so we protect your property and your investment. We even have a Guaranteed Rent program that ensures that you get your rent on time, every first of the month.
When you sign up with us, here is what you can expect:
1. Quality tenants. With our long experience in the industry, we know what to look for. We will ensure that you only welcome high quality tenants to your property. A thorough screening process results in reliable tenants that:
- Pay their rent on time every month
- Rent your property for a long period of time
- Treat your property with the respect and care it deserves
- Cause you the minimal amount of stress and problems
Our screening includes a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND check along with a CREDIT and EVICTION check.
2. Help with the Laws and Legal issues. RRI stays current with landlord-tenant laws – federal, state and local laws that you have to comply with when it comes to rental property rental. These are continually changing but we will ensure that you are always current and compliant. What are some examples?
- Tenant screening laws
- Safety conditions related to the property
- Eviction laws and procedures
- Inspection regulations
- Leasing laws and addendums
- Lease termination laws and procedures
- Security deposit requirements
- Rent collecting and late fee regulations
3. Happy and satisfied tenants. We will make sure that their issues are promptly addressed and the property well maintained. This avoids the costly problem of high tenant turnover.
4. Efficient rent collection. We offer a Guaranteed Rent program. You are sure to get your rent on time – every 1st of the month.
5. We increase the value of your investment. We do this by effectively marketing your property. We give inputs on how you can improve and prepare your property for rent. Finally, we help you determine the best rent rate so that it is a healthy compromise of what you want and what the tenants want.
Get the most of your investment by renting it out … stress free.
Call RRI Property Management at 1-951-696-9090 or 1-800-435-8013 (Toll free) to handle it all for you. We offer the best Temecula property management services to our clients.
Tags: Best temecula property management, owner services