Best Sun City Property Management – Sun City Is a Wise Investment
Sun City was a former census-designated place in Riverside County, with a population of 17,773. Now it is part of Menifee, along with Quail Valley and some portions of Romoland, when it was incorporated into a city on October 1, 2008. The city is accessible via Interstate 215.
Sun City was designed as a master-planned community for senior citizens over age 55. As such, the four-square mile area contains two golf courses, two recreation centers, and a commercial center of supermarkets and retails stores. With its dry-summer tropical climate, it serves as an ideal retirement and recreational community for those who just want to settle down after years of working. The Menifee Valley Medical Center is a general acute hospital, serving the health care and emergency needs of the community.
There is much that Sun City offers in terms of recreation and recreation. The city has good hotels to stay in and the Sun City Library is a great place to spend summer reading time, bring the kids along, and have reading sessions with them.
Or if you would like fun activities for your kids or friends, the Funhouse Escape is highly recommended. Cool and chill out at the Drop Zone Water Park, where you can swim or wade in various pools and enjoy water slides. If you prefer a more quiet and relaxing time with nature, visit the Menifee Lakes Golf Course and enjoy its fresh and maintained greens.
Many choose to make Sun City their home because of its quiet and laid back lifestyle.
Property Investment in Sun City
In terms of property investment, Sun City is good value. Median home value is $228,800, up by 9.4% over the past year. Predictions point to a further 5.8% increase within the next year. On the other hand, median rent price is $1,295. This is lower than the Menifee median of $1,695. This makes Sun City attractive for those looking for more affordable rent and is good news for those who own rental properties.
Renting out your property and doing it long term is the best way you can make the most out of your investment property. You never want investment rental property sitting vacant and unproductive.
However, there are also challenges to managing rental property. Marketing your property for rental, screening tenants and rent collection are just some of the tasks associated with owning a rental property. These are time consuming and for some, can be stressful. Experienced real estate investors always recommend engaging the services of a good property manager to take the stress out of the equation.
RRI Property Management offers the best Sun City property management services. You can bank on our years of experience to take care of your investment while maximizing its earnings.
Why Choose RRI Property Management?
Your real estate investment is a substantial financial outlay. RRI Property Management, the best Sun City property management, will treat your investment as our own right down to having a Guaranteed Rent Program.
Here is what you can expect when you sign up with us:
- Top value for your rental property. Because we know the local market and have rental rate tools to guide us, we will help you determine the best rent rate for your property.
- We employ very best and most efficient tenant screening process. Our trained eyes know what red flags to look for when entertaining prospective tenants. Improper screening could result to bad tenants. Not only will they be the cause of your stress and headache, it could be a really costly mistake. Our thorough process includes criminal background checks along with credit and eviction checks. This results in tenants that pay their rent on time, are long term renters, treat your property with the respect and care and ultimately, cause you the minimal amount of stress and problems
- RRI’s team of property management experts is certified. Our record is backed by 10 years experience in the industry and you can be sure that we know how to protect your investment.
- We ensure that you get your rent on time under our Guaranteed Rent Program. And not only do you get it on time, we go beyond and guarantee that you will receive your rent on the 1st of the month.
As we do all these services for you, the owner, you can be assured that your tenants will also be taken care of. We will ensure that their concerns are promptly addressed and maintenance or repair jobs are done. This prevents high tenant turnover which can be expensive and costly for you as an investor.
What are the Options Available for You to Choose From?
Because we understand that each property owner has different priorities and needs, we have different property management schemes you can avail of:
One Time Tenant Placement. This comprehensive service goes beyond just tenant screening. The service includes:
- Installation of sign and lockbox,
- Marketing of the property and showing of the home to qualified applicants
- Processing of applicant’s paperwork
- Visual inspection (taking pictures of property) and collection of 1st month’s rent, deposit, etc.
Monthly Service. In addition to the above services, the following has these inclusions:
- Monthly rent collection
- Remittance of payment through check or money transfers
- Preparation and service of notices as required
- Rental financial log
- Recommendation of improvements to maximize rents
- Annual rental surveys
- Yearly health and safety inspections
- Maintenance service request relayed to you, the owner
- Vendor coordination
Premium Service. This is an expanded service of the monthly service and includes handling of all income and expenses associated with the property, monthly drive by with photos of the home and accounts payables.
With three options, you are allowed the flexibility to choose what suits your particular situation and budget.
Rent out your property in Sun City and maximize its income by renting it out. Do it as stress free as possible by engaging the help of professionals.
Call RRI Property Management at 1-951-696-9090 or 1-800-435-8013 (Toll free). We guarantee the best Sun City property management services.
Tags: Best Sun City Property Management, real estate investment property return, tenant turnover, tenant screening, real estate investment